Okay so now that it seems like ElJay is up and running again (*pokes at it cautiously*), I figured I'd do a little post of what I'm up to. And I'm gonna update my books and my fic list too before I get writing in a few minutes...unless I run out of energy...which hopefully I won't.
1) I'm working on a postcard book for my unofficial soldier for Soldiers' Angels. This means I am trying my hardest to get a postcard from every single state that makes up the 50 states. I have or have requested or been promised all but the following states: Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, New Mexico
, and Vermont
. If anyone lives in these states or knows someone who lives in these states, could you PM me please? I can give people more information too if they need it.
2) I've been working on my Music Meme and I've got a bunch of people almost done. So hopefully I'll be posting that soon. This has actually be a LOT harder than I thought it would be. I might be posting some of them that are completed soon (today or tomorrow) and then adding more as I finish them.
3) I've gotten some embroidery projects done in the last couple of months and I really should post pictures of them if anyone is interested. If not...I won't bother.
4) I want to get back to my original fic writing but I keep coming up with fan fic ideas...could someone please shoot those bunnies for me?
5) My sister's birthday is at the end of August and with that in mind I really
want to work on one of her Leave Stories
, but I can't seem to focus on them. I guess I'll have to buckle down and just make myself work on them. Anyone willing to look them over and give me a hand there?
6) I finally
got somewhere on my SGA fic for helpthesouth
yesterday so I'm hoping that I can knock that out today or tomorrow. Have about 350 words on it and I only need 750 minimum.
7) I'd like to finish Dancing Queen (Covert Affairs fic) since I think it's pretty close to being done--if my characters would stop trying to derail what I want to happen anyway.
8) After watching Warehouse 13 this past week, the only way I'll be able to write the one fic idea I have is to AU the shite outta the show...soooo I have to consider that. Do I want to write Myka/Pete and naughty librarian as an AU or just scrap the idea? Comments? Thoughts?
9) I started a Suits/Franklin & Bash crossover...but I need a bit more of a plot. And like an actual case. Or at least a reason for Harvey and Mike to go to LA. So um..yeah...that's been tabled for the moment. I'm also having issues of feeling like Jared is really
OOC. And I'm not yet confident enough to write Harvey. So until all of those things...I'll have to wait a bit.
10) I contacted jadestrick
about my last helpthesouth
fic because my final bidder hasn't gotten back to me about paying her money. And then ElJay went down. So juliet42
if you see this or if jadestrick
contacts you, you need to let one of us know what's going on.
And I guess that's about it.